June 2, 2009


God Loves You!

Something's missing. You feel it. You know it. You trust God's power. You know His promises. But inside you're wavering. How can you be sure He'll come through for you?

To answer that question, you need more than a knowledge of God's power and promises. You need a personal relationship with Him. You need a personal revelation of His Love.

He gave everlasting, unconditional, never-failing love. God's love. Our natural minds cannot grasp it. Yet Paul prayed in his letter to the Ephesians that we might "know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:19)

God wants to give to you. It His desire that every person know His vast love for them. If you've never known God's unconditional love, start the new day off right. As Him for a personal revelation. If you've never ask Jesus to be the Lord of your life, ask Him onto your heart. You can pray like this:
"O God in heaven, I come before You and ask for your forgiveness for my sins. Jesus, I ask You to come into my life and save me. I make You Lord of my life. I give myself to You. I receive You into my life. I am a believer. Thank You, Lord.
Now, walk by faith into His arms of love. Receive the revelation of His unconditional love for you. God really love you.

For Further Study:
1 John 4:18

Daily Scripture Reading:

Genesis 1-3 Matthew 1-2


Speak of the Word

God loves me so much that He gave His only Son for me. I believe in Jesus, therefore, I will not perish. I have everlasting life.

John 3:16

By: KCM

No comments: